Wednesday, November 2, 2011

LaunchHer Gift Guide Is Out!



I just love what LaunchHer is doing for us women entrepreneurs. It is such a great company that truly cares and helps promote women who are striving to have a successful business while following our passions and dreams.

I was so fortunate to have the opportunity to be part of this fantastic Gift Guide and have really starting thinking about that  holiday gift giving list I need to start.  Since there are so many outstanding handmade products out there I think I will try to have my list consist of many of my fellow artisan peeps!  I am thinking some lovely smelling handmade soaps for my teenage boys...for those of you with teenage boys you know why I am leaning towards the lovely smelling soaps!

Enjoy the guide everyone!

Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment