Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wags and Wiggles Is Going To The Oscars!


Thanks to The Artisan Group, Celebrities will receive two Wags and Wiggles toys in the Swag Bag they receive at the GBK Productions 2012 Academy Awards Luxury Gift Lounge. The event will be held at The W Hotel in Hollywood California, February 24th and 25th.


The road to the Oscars is a long one! I had this great ("great" said with clinched teeth) idea to not only gift a dog toy but a cat toy too, wouldn't want to leave out the celebrity felines! Well, that meant not 100 toys to make but 200 toys to make. I always start out with the best intentions of allotting time everyday to chip away at the sewing...yeah, ends up with many late nights the week before the deadline and my items arriving one day before the deadline. What can I say, I am an adrenaline junky and love the last minute stuff.


Needless to say, I am now relieved that my gifts are safe and sound awaiting their final destination in the hands of the Nominees, Presenters, and Honored Guest of the GBK Productions Academy Awards Luxury Gift Lounge. I will be sure to update everyone after the event as to which Celebs took a special liking to my toys and posed for pictures with my toy display.


Oscar journey to be continued...


Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment