Friday, March 9, 2012

Sweet Paul Magazine Spring 2012




I have been waiting for this day for months...today the Sweet Paul Magazine Spring Issue is out and my Carrot Dog Toy is featured on page 41! I fell in love with this magazine last year when Paul Lowe contacted me about featuring one of my toys in the 2011 Holiday issue.  I was so thrilled after looking through the previous issues to be included in this stunning publication.  Here is a little about Sweet Paul Magazine:

Sweet Paul magazine is based on Paul Lowe's wildly successful blog Sweet Paul, which ranked 22nd in the London Time's Top 50 Best Design Blogs. With over 100,000 hits a month Sweet Paul has become a regular read for editors, stylists and foodies all over the world. Paul's motto is "chasing the sweet things in life" and the magazine sure lives up to that. It will be filled with easy and elegant recipes, fun and stylish crafts, entertaining ideas, shopping tips, up and coming crafters and so much more.

Sweet Paul is now one of my go to magazines for inspirations in food, crafting and home projects.  Be sure to check out this new issue...page 41 is one of my favorites.  :0)

Hope everyone has a great weekend,
Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment